What it does?
In many cases, unknown web visitors may turn into leads after a few visits; a social media or video ad may have sparked their initial interest in you, but they were simply not ready to convert, at least not yet. In this type of situation, any previous activity to a conversion may be completely missed when analyzing campaign performance.
Here is where our Anonymous Campaign Attribution app comes to the rescue.
This app tracks campaign responses for Eloqua visitors, and when an ‘unknown’ visitor turns into a Contact — email address is known — their previous campaign responses will be associated to the new Contact, and thus can be used for campaign attribution.
- Creates Eloqua campaign responses for contacts as soon as a visitor becomes known in Eloqua
- Use with new or existing campaign query strings
- Additional campaign tracking available through Custom Objects
- Runs on a single Program Canvas
- Easy to configure
Common Use Cases
Use the Anonymous Campaign Attribution app to:
- Track campaign engagement for your social media ads, video ads, display ads, and other online advertising even while visitors are anonymous
- Track first-touch online campaigns for unknown visitors
- Understand which online marketing campaigns work best
- Ideal when implementing Closed Loop Reporting, and Campaign Attribution reporting