In our new comprehensive white paper “Are Zombies Infecting Your Eloqua Integration?” we explain the dangers of allowing even small amounts of dirty data to integrate with Eloqua.
Why? Well – if we’ve learned anything from zombie outbreaks it’s that isolated incidents can quickly spiral out of control and come back to bite you.
Dirty Data Can Double During Eloqua Integration
Many people don’t see a huge cause for concern when they have – for example – ten percent dirty data in their CRM.
However, during integration dirty data can quickly duplicate and double (kind of like a zombie virus) and quickly spiral out of control.
This has a huge impact such as…
- Costing you more money
- Lessening the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Causing distrust within your sales department
- Dramatically lowering your sender score
There Are Four Ways to Stop Zombie Data From Infecting Your Eloqua Integration
The reason we call this “zombie data” is because dirty data is essentially comprised of dead and duplicate contacts mixed with bad information – it’s a bunch of walking dead contacts.
Depending on your situation, there are four ways you can deal with such an outbreak.
- Stop it in its tracks (an obvious solution, but definitely not the most practical)
- Quarantine the infected (a short-term solution)
- Create a checkpoint (move the uninfected to a “safe zone” while segmenting out the infected)
- Create a cure (make the infected uninfected)
Click here to access our new white paper “Are Zombies Infecting Your Eloqua Integration?” and learn the best methods before, during, and after Eloqua Integration for ensuring dirty “zombie” data doesn’t infect your integration or your marketing campaigns down the road.