What it does?
The Compliance Upload Wizard app prevents contacts from countries that require consent from being added to Eloqua unless compliance consent exists. If the contact is from a country that does not require consent, then no validation will occur, and the contact will be imported directly to Eloqua.
Use the app to ensure your marketing team is committed to complying with compliance regulations while importing lists to Eloqua. To facilitate this, the app looks for specific consent required fields (such as country, compliance type, source, etc.), and if absent, the upload will fail and thus won’t jeopardize your marketing database.
- Logs all upload activity executed via the app
- Keeps a GDPR import reject log
- Notifies the user of any failed uploads or rejected contacts
- Flexible enough to include additional data validation based your requirements
Common Use Cases
Use the Compliance Upload Wizard app to import contact lists coming from:
- Webinar attendance
- Purchased lists
- Tradeshows, seminars, and other onsite events
- Other systems currently not integrated with Eloqua (CRM, ERP, survey tools, video platforms, etc.)