What it does?
Are you having difficulty using data stored in Eloqua Custom Objects to personalize your marketing emails?
With the Many-to-One Email app you can create highly personalized emails to Contacts with complex many-to-one relationships: various people sharing a single email address, one person with multiple products of interest or purchases, etc. This is accomplished by updating Contacts with Custom Object data, regardless if it’s the first, fourth or last custom object record within a particular Custom Object.
As long as the Eloqua Contact and Custom Object are linked, our app can help!
- Update Contacts with data from any linked Eloqua Custom Objects
- Use filtering to decide which data to bring from the Custom Object to the Contact
- Easily map Custom Object fields to Contact fields
- Use the app’s flagging feature to identify processed Custom Objects records
Common Use Cases
Use the Many-to-One Email app to:
- Email multiple individuals who share the same email address.
Sending personalized emails in this type of scenario is difficult since ‘Email Address’ is in most cases, a Contact’s unique identifier in Eloqua.
– Education (parents/students)
– Health care (patient/care-giver)
– Banking (shared bank accounts)
– Travel (family reservations)
- Market to a lead shared across multiple business units (B2B organization)
Personalize Oracle Eloqua email messaging when targeting a contact shared by multiple business units.
Common scenario: Any complex organization that is using one instance of Eloqua to support multiple departments or business units.
- A single individual with multiple products or services of interest
You can create fully personalized emails using data from any Eloqua Custom Object where you’ve stored service or product information.
– Auto dealerships
– eCommerce (cart abandonment)