Contact Us Free Trial
The Duplicate Contact Challenge
Over time, duplicate contacts creep into Eloqua. The most common example is when individuals move between companies and change email addresses. Another is when receiving data from social media platforms. Instead of receiving a business email address, you get their @gmail.com or @outlook.com address.
Merge Contacts Cloud App
The Merge Contacts Cloud App allows Oracle Eloqua users to select two records to merge, preview existing data, and select which field values to preserve. As part of the merge process, it retains most of the activity history by creating external activities* before deleting the duplicate contact.
- Easily configure contact fields to display in merge contact UI and specify fields for merging
- Review contact fields side by side with an intuitive user interface
- Preview proposed final record before confirming changes, merging, and contact deletion
*Subject to the limitations of Eloqua External Activities.
The items below are planned for future releases, contact us to learn more:
- Archive records to SFTP server before deletion
- Automatically store merged email and historical email address in a custom object
- Re-map existing CO records to final email address before deletion
- Set CRM notification flag and delay time before removing the Eloqua contact