Remove contacts from one or more campaigns easily
Nurturing campaigns are an essential marketing tool. And marketing automation enables creation of very sophisticated nurturing campaigns, but it also presents many challenges with each new nurture added. For example, contacts should only be in one nurture at a time. And when they MQL, you likely want to remove them. However, this causes several problems for existing nurture campaigns:
- How do you ensure they are only in one campaign?
- What happens if they express interest in other areas?
- How do you remove them from campaigns when they MQL?
The more nurtures you are running, the more challenging it will be managing filters on your campaign canvas. Each new nurture will likely increase the complexity. However, with the Campaign Contact Remover Cloud App, it’s possible to centralize everything on a single canvas easily.
Simplify how you manage campaign canvas filters and decision steps to ensure contacts are only in the correct nurture.
- Centralize automated process for removing contacts from all but one nurture campaign
- Remove contacts from all nurtures when they meet specific criteria