Checks if a field contains a value from another field
The Field Contains Cloud App helps improve data quality by comparing two fields to determine if the lookup field contains all or part of the source. It’s especially handy when trying to clean junk in your database.
Cloud Action to check if field length is less than or equal to a specific value
- If “First Name” [John] is contained in “Last Name” [John] – It’s likely somebody filled out a form with junk data
- Do you have two country fields, one that comes from ERP and one from CRM? Compare the two and if they don’t match, route them to corrective action.
- Automatically check your records to determine if they need routing to a data enrichment solution
Check if field value is contained wholly in a second field, and if so set a flag or modify a Data Quality Score
- Compare two fields and return true if they are the same
- Use to detect bad data, or take corrective action
- Identify records for data enrichment