Contact CO Deleter Cloud App Documentation
Table of Contents
There are situations when you need to delete Custom Object (CO) Records associated with a contact record, something not possible using out-of-the-box features. With the Contact CO Deleter, you can easily delete CO Records associated with contact records in a contact program or campaign canvas.
This document will show how this Cloud Action can be used inside a Contact Program.
Set Up In Oracle Eloqua
Please follow these instructions to set up this cloud app in your Oracle Eloqua instance.
- Log in to Oracle Eloqua.
- Click on Get App below to install.
NOTE: If prompted to log again, please do so.
- In the next screen, click “Sign In” and then “Accept”
- In the next screen, click “Sign In” and then “Accept
- You’re all set. The cloud action is ready to be used.
How To Use
The following instructions show a basic/simple usage. You can incorporate this Cloud Action to any Contact Program Canvas or Campaign Canvas.
- Create or open a program. Make sure the program is of the type for Contacts.
- Click on the arrow on the left side menu to show all the apps available to use.
- Under “Actions”, locate the Contact CO Deleter App (colored in purple here).
- Drag and drop the cloud action to the canvas area. Connect the corresponding elements to the dropped cloud action.
- Double click the Contact CO Deleter step. You will see some options for this element.
- Rename the step if needed.
- Click the pencil icon to open the settings for this step
- You will need a user account to log in and configure this Cloud Action. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one. If you do have an account, log in on the page shown in the following screenshot:
- After logging in, you will see the following screen, where you can set your fields.
- After that, you need to specify the CO set to remove records and the contact email match used to find and delete records.
That’s all. Activate the Program/campaign, put some CO Records in it and see the Contact CO Deleter in action!
You need a license to configure and execute this Cloud App. Otherwise, on the configuration page, you will see the following error:
Additionally, if you happen to not see CO Records being processed by the app, it may be due to a missing or expired license which you can get with your corresponding account manager.