Marketers use a variety of systems and tools to get the job done – collectively known as the ‘Marketing Stack.’ Stacks can include sophisticated CRM, Marketing Automation, and Business Intelligence reporting tools for companies with bigger budgets, to basic Contact Management tools and Excel for the scrappy.
The problem everyone shares, whether you are big and sophisticated or little and scrappy, is that it’s not easy to effectively use all the contact data dispersed throughout your systems.
- It’s hard to correlate dispersed data, even with IT integration
- Even with IT Integration, ALL segmentation data isn’t moved
- Every system has its own method to create segments
- Segmentation is complex and often Boolean or text-based; nothing is visual
- System owners can be ‘protective’ and limit access
This reduces Marketers who want to use effectively their data to proverbial parents driving with a bunch of unruly kids, only it’s the tools in your Marketing Stack squabbling in the back seat that keep you from easily getting where you want to go.
Cross-Stack Segmentation – a concept whose time has come
How much more effective could you target your marketing efforts if you could easily take a contact segment in system A and find the overlap with a contact segment in system B? … Accessing and manipulating the contact data you need, when you need it- and using it where and how you need it?
- Without needing a formal IT integration
- Without worrying about inadvertent changes to source records
Now imagine that you only need to use one single, simple, and easy-to-use interface instead of having to deal with the complexity of each separate system.
This is how true Cross-stack Segmentation works. The 4SegmentsTM Cross-Stack Segmentation tool sits over your stack, big or small, and enables you to access and easily use ALL your contact data.
Marketers can now use Visual SegmentationTM instead of having to translate their thinking into complex processes or Boolean and text-based queries
- Maps for location information
- Venn diagrams for overlaps or exclusions
- Funnel views for where contacts are in their buying journey
- Waterfall views, matrix views and more
See what makes 4Segments Cross-Stack Segmentation special. Watch this video.
To learn how you can harness the power of Cross-Stack Segmentation, go to 4Segments.com.